Launcht.com is hiring for a Sales Associate to join our sales team in Boston. Launcht uses inbound marketing tactics and a consultative sales process to build trust and rapport with prospective clients while moving them towards purchasing a white label crowdfunding platform. Clients using our technology include non-profits, universities, startup crowdfunding sites, and niche communities. Our technology empowers clients to run their own crowdfunding platform focused on their specific community or initiative.
- Responding to incoming leads from the Launcht website on a daily basis
- Following up with leads via email & phone
- Scheduling demonstrations of the Launcht platform
- Demonstrating the value and features of the platform through online webinars and webconferences
- Discussing terms for a product licensing agreement, within the parameters of a template
- Closing deals!
- Ongoing account management and account service for all of your clients
- Referring technical requests and tech support matters to our technical team
- Promoting Launcht and modeling our values of social responsibility for others
- Knowledge sharing and visibility work through high quality content generation on the Launcht blog and social media outlets
- Occasional travel or conference attendance
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent life experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience selling software or another technical product/service
- Being “good on the phone”, in other words confident and comfortable talking with new people on the phone a lot.
- Experience in the non-profit and/or higher education industries or selling products or services within these industries is a plus.
- Experience using GoToMeeting is a plus, we’ll train you otherwise.
- Experience using SalesForce.com for managing your sales pipeline is a plus, we’ll train you regardless.
If you are looking to join a fast paced, fun work environment with a huge potential for growth please fill out a contact form and check “applying to work with Launcht.” We look forward to hearing from you.
The Launcht Team