Personalize your message
Under the Page Content tab in the Admin system, you can edit and change the text on your site’s pages.
1. Home: will appear just below the header on your Featured Home Page or your standard list view home page depending what you choose in the Appearance Tab under Platform settings.
2. Sub Featured Text: When using the Sharp Template you can define a second class of featured projects on the featured homepage and this text field will title that section.
3. Advanced Slideshow: When using the Sharp Template’s Featured homepage you use this HTML editor to populate the slideshow with content and Media.
4. The Header Text: will appear below your Platform’s logo. It should explain your Platform’s mission in a phrase or sentence.
5. The Footer Text: will appear at the bottom of each page. The footer text is a more detailed description of your organization/platform. It should be brief (3-4 sentences).
6. Get Started: This content will live above the sign up form that potential campaign leaders will have to fill out to create a profile on your platform. This is the place to sell your platform’s services to potential clients.
To insert a photo into a page:
- Copy the Image Path from your Photos Tab. Example: http://dev.launcht.com/Images/uploads/5000_511.jpg
- On the page that you want the image on go to the text editor and click the add photo button which you will find on the second row of icons.
- This will bring up a screen that looks like the one below, simply copy the “Image path” into the URL field and the image will be pulled from your image library to the page.