Customize Your Menus & Terms
Menu Options: You can custom title your static content menus in the Launcht System. These menus will behave differently depending on which Template you are using.
*Note: if there are no pages attached to a Menu, the menu will not appear in the header of footer
In the Classic Template:
- Menu 1 is the Info menu (you can rename it now)
- Menu 2 is the Get started menu (you can rename it now)
- Menu 3 is a new menu of links on the left side of the footer
In the Sharp Template:
- Menu 1 create a dropdown menu in the header
- Menu 2 create a dropdown menu in the header to the right of Menu
- Menu 3 is the menu of links on the left side of the footer
- Menu Footer will reside in the left hand column of the sites footer
Dynamic Text: You have the ability to name all the menus so that they suit the needs of your platform. To do so, go to Platform Settings>Menus and Pages (As shown below).
*Note: there are character limits for the terms, due to width limitations
Platform Terms: You will be able to change the generic terms the system uses to refer to the Platform, Campaign, Funders, and the action button on your platform.
Note: Changing these settings will not affect content you enter on your custom pages. Additionally, the URLs will still use the default terms.
Profile Sections: By marking the boxes next to the Tab titles you will define which tabs will appear on the public campaign page of the fundraising campaign. These sections are as follows:
- Updates: Enables a mini blog for your campaign leaders to use to update their supporters
- Funders: Enables a tab that will list out the names of people who have funded the campaign along with the amount that they gave.
- Comments: Enables a tab that utilizes a Facebook comment feature that allows supporters to leave their comments on the page and copy those comments to their Facebook wall.
- Team: Enables a tab with a list of bios of the team behind the campaign.